Wow I have 3 finished objects this week. 2 of them I started and finished in one day.
First to be finished is the Fifi scarf. I love this design and I plan to make another soon. I was hoping to use up most of the yarn but I still have a good size ball of Artist Print left. If I was making a crochet project I wouldn’t have enough. I love knitting! 🙂
The next two cowls are using the same yarns just in different sizes. I used Patons ColorWul in Bloom and Red Heart’s Aran. The pattern is called Big Stitch Cowl by Yarnspirations. I love this yarn! 🙂 🙂
I have some finished projects…. wanna check them out? 🙂
The Evil Queen c2c is done. I was a bit worried that the background color ( Jade) wouldn’t look good but It looks awesome ! snow white can be found here . Cinderella is next.
The C2C squares are part of the Princess vs Villains C2C CAL at Two Hearts Crochet.
I don’t really like making booties but I needed new items in my shop and there are just too darn cute. The Dino baby booties pattern can be found here .
And we can forget about this little gem 🙂 Pattern is called Boy bands and this is one of the variations . Pattern can be found here
And that is it for this week 🙂
Its finished! No more talk about this darn scarf 🙂
I was determined to finish this scarf this week. I didn’t measure the length but I can wrap it around my neck twice and it’s not tight at all. I sorta like it.
I am not happy the the join. Its covered in the picture. I will have to work on joining ends. Joining ends in crocheting is easier 🙂
Now on to my next project. I was thinking a bag. And to work on swatches.
I FINALLY finished the Lily Pond blanket that I have been working on all year. Well half a year.
I do plan to make another one . I am not too crazy about these colors. The flower blocks look great but the long panels , aren’t so great 😦 I dislike the greens and the Peacock.
This blanket ate up a bunch of yarn . I bought 2 spring green, 2 paddy green and 2 Peacock skeins. 7 ounces each.
(to see all posts for the Lily Pond blanket, click on the tag Lily Pond blanket on the bottom of this post )
Now that the blanket is finished ( and Frida’s Flowers Blanket is almost complete as well). I am not sure what to do now. Sure I have a billion projects I can make but this projects was my go to when I didn’t want to crochet anything else.
I can’t start another until I have made up my mind about all the colors. With this Lily I changed the purples . The pattern called for a few shades of pink and I wanted all purple but not all purples go together in my opinion so I used Boysenberry and Lemon to go with the Dark Orchid and Orchid. Something I was terrified to do . But they matched up pretty well.
The middle (pictured left) is a great example of how well the colors flowed . Well I think so anyway.
I should’ve used more aqua and turquoise . They don’t really pop in the pictures.
Still with a few dislikes, I LOVE this blanket . Its washed and it smells great. 🙂
Thank you Jane Crowfoot for designing such a gorgeous pattern!
This scarf only took a week to make. I LOVE IT!!
I can’t wait to wear it everywhere I go!